Educational roots of political crisis in Egypt / Judith Cochran
- Cochran, Judith
- Lanham, MD : Lexington Books, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 233 pages : illustrations ; 24 cm
- Roots of modern education -- Early religious education -- Mamluk and Ottoman education -- British occupation of Egypt 1882-1919/1957 -- Nationalization 1920-1952 -- A revolution that socialized education 1952-1970 -- The open door educational policy 1970-1983 -- Reorganization of public education from 1975 to present -- Educational reform : United States of America and World Bank funding 1974-2010 -- Women, education and politics -- Adult and alternative education reforms 1920's to present -- Tutoring in the 21st century -- Crisis in educational administration : examples taken from pre-school and university management -- Results of elementary and secondary school reorganizing 1980 to present -- Conclusion: Crisis in education in contemporary Egypt.
- 9780739118986 (cloth : alk. paper)
0739118986 (cloth : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 4890968