Women, Islam and international law : within the context of the Convention on the Elimination of All Forms of Discrimination against Women / by Ekaterina Yahyaoui Krivenko
- Yahyaoui Krivenko, Ekaterina
- Leiden ; Boston : Martinus Nijhoff Publishers, 2009.
- Physical Description:
- ix, 267 pages ; 25 cm.
- Graduate Institute of International and Development Studies, 1572-5618 ; v. 8
- Where and what are women's rights for one and for the other -- Reservations to treaties : some theoretical issues -- Practice developed in the context of reservations to the CEDAW based on Islam -- Promoting the dialogue.
- 9789004171442 (hardback : alk. paper) and 9004171444 (hardback : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages -261) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 4893491