Patient self-determination [videorecording].
- St. Louis, MO. : Mosby-Year Book, Inc., 1995.
- Physical Description:
- 1 videocassette (VHS) (26 min.) : sound, color ; 1/2 in. + instructor's resource booklet (8 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Turner, Judith, Aiken, Tonia D., Irgens, Heidi, Studio Three Productions, American Association of Nurse Attorneys, and Mosby-Year Book
- Relates the importance of obtaining informed consent, touches on the development of the Patient Self-Determination Act, and details the two main categories of advance directives: living wills and durable power of attorney.
- See Medianet for MediaTech printed material.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Samuel Merritt College, Studio Three Productions ; developed in cooperation with the American Association of Nurse Attorneys ; producer, director, editor, Heidi Irgens ; series consultant, Tonia Aiken ; scriptwriter, Suzanne Cronin ; resource booklet written by Judith Turner.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Presenter, Tonia Aiken.
View MARC record | catkey: 4894842