Species profiles : life histories and environmental requirements of coastal fishes and invertebrates (Mid-Atlantic) : American oyster / by Jon G. Stanley and Mark A. Sellers ; performed for U.S. Army Corps of Engineers, Coastal Ecology Group, Waterways Experiment Station and National Wetlands Research Center, Research and Development, Fish and Wildlife Service, U.S. Department of the Interior
- Stanley, Jon G.
- Washington, DC : The Service ; Vicksburg, MS : The Group, 
- Physical Description:
- vi, 25 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Sellers, Mark A., U.S. Army Engineer Waterways Experiment Station. Coastal Ecology Group, and National Wetlands Research Center (U.S.)
- Report Numbers:
- I 49.89/2:82 (11.65)
- Related Titles:
- Life histories and environmental requirements of coastal fishes and invertebrates (Mid-Atlantic), American oyster
- "July 1986".
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 17-25).
- Reproduction Note:
- Microform. Washington, D.C., U.S. G.P.O., 1986. 1 microfiche : negative.
View MARC record | catkey: 489764