Emily Brontë's Wuthering Heights / edited and with an introduction by Harold Bloom
- New York : Bloom's Literary Criticism, 
- Copyright Date:
- Updated ed.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 203 pages ; 25 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Bloom, Harold
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Bloom's Modern critical interpretations
- Jane Eyre and Wuthering Heights / Virginia Woolf -- On Wuthering Heights / Dorothy Van Ghent -- Looking oppositely : Emily Brontë's bible of hell / Sandra Gilbert and Susan Gubar -- Emily Brontë : in and out of her time / Nancy Armstrong -- Baby-work : the myth of rebirth in Wuthering Heights / Stevie Davies -- Wuthering Heights : uneasy wedlock and unquiet slumbers / Joseph Allen Boone -- The power of excommunication : sex and the feminine text in Wuthering Heights / Regina Barreca -- "Your father was emperor of China, and your mother an Indian queen" : reverse imperialism in Wuthering Heights / Susan Meyer.
- 0791093646 (hardcover) and 9780791093641 (hardcover)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 189-192) and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Lehigh Valley copy: Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment; 20089.
View MARC record | catkey: 4898823