Brownfields technology primer : vapor intrusion considerations for redevelopment / U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Office of Solid Waste and Emergency Response, Brownfields and Land Revitalization Technology Support Center
- Additional Titles:
- Vapor intrusion considerations for redevelopment
- Washington DC : U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Office of Solid Waste and Emergency Response, Brownfields and Land Revitalization Technology Support Center, 
- Physical Description:
- iii, 43 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Brownfields and Land Revitalization Technology Support Center (U.S.)
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- This primer is designed for land revitalization stakeholders concerned about vapor intrusion, including property owners, municipalities, and real estate developers. It provides an overview of the vapor intrusion issue and how it can affect redevelopment. It also summarizes techniques for quickly and cost effectively assessing the potential for vapor intrusion, as well as techniques for mitigating it. The topics covered will familiarize stakeholders with options for addressing vapor intrusion to help them communicate with their project contractors and consultants.
- Title from title screen (viewed on Oct. 30, 2008)., "March 2008.", and "EPA 542-R-08-001."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Funding Information:
- Preparation of this document was funded by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency (EPA) 68-W-02-034
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from Brownfieldstsc.org web site. Address as of 10/30/08: http://brownfieldstsc.org/pdfs/BTSC%20Vapor%20Intrusion%20Considerations%20for%20Redevelopment%20EPA%20542-R-08-001.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 4899286