Deploying justice [electronic resource] : a handbook for the Chief of Military Justice
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Army. Office of the Judge Advocate General. Criminal Law Division
- Rosslyn, Va. : Office of the Judge Advocate General, Criminal Law Division, 
- Physical Description:
- 57 unnumbered pages : digital, PDF file
- Title from title screen (viewed on Nov. 7, 2008).
Includes sample forms.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the JAGCNET web site. Address as of 11/7/08: https://www.jagcnet.army.mil/8525744700447E05/0/A7FD6BE24B844D92852574A9005A2E28/$file/2008%20Deploying%20Justice%20Handbook.pdf ; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 4899773