Water-table and potentiometric-surface altitudes of the upper glacial, Magothy, and Lloyd aquifers on Long Island, New York, in March-April 2000, with a summary of hydrogeologic conditions [electronic resource] / by Ronald Busciolano ; in cooperation with the New York City Department of Environmental Protection, Suffolk County Department of Health Services, and the Suffolk County Water Authority
- Busciolano, Ronald
- Additional Titles:
- Water table and potentiometric surface altitudes of the upper glacial, Magothy, and Lloyd aquifers on Long Island, New York, in March-April 2000, with a summary of hydrogeologic conditions
- Coram, N.Y. : U.S. Dept. of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey, 2002.
- 2nd ed.
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic text, (iv, 17 pages) : HTML, digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- New York (N.Y.). Department of Environmental Protection
Suffolk County (N.Y.). Department of Health Services
Suffolk County Water Authority
Geological Survey (U.S.)
- Water-resources investigations report ; 01-4165
- Title from title screen (viewed Nov. 12, 2008).
Six maps on 6 folded leaves in pocket.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 15-17).
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the USGS web site. Address as of 11/13/08: http://ny.water.usgs.gov/pubs/wri/wri014165/ ; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 4899869