Thirty years on [sound recording] / Bill Brunskill's Jazzmen
- VJM contemporary series
- Marie -- Kitchen man -- Amapola -- Coney Island washboard -- A room with a view -- Kansas City stomps -- Down in honky tonk town -- If you're a viper -- Martha -- San Antonio rose -- Mama's gone goodbye.
- Program notes on container.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Bill Brunskill's Jazzmen: Bill Brunskill, trumpet, vocals ; Mike Pointon, trombone, vocals ; Les Allen, clarinet ; Hugh Crozier, piano ; Bill Stagg, banjo, guitar, vocals ; Jim Bray, bass ; Dave Jenkins, drums.
- Data/Place of Event:
- Recorded Nov. 22, 1980 at Pizza on the Park Restaurant, Knightsbridge, London.
- The Wayne "Fuzzy" and Ann W. Lehman Collection.
View MARC record | catkey: 4901282