Global business today / Charles W.L. Hill
- Hill, Charles W. L.
- Boston : McGraw-Hill Irwin, 
- Copyright Date:
- 6th ed.
- Physical Description:
- xxiii, 608 pages : color illustrations, maps ; 26 cm
- Globalization -- National differences in political economy -- Differences in culture -- Ethics in international business -- Cross-border trade and investment -- International trade theory -- The political economy of international trade -- Foreign director investment -- Regional economic integration -- Global money system -- The foreign exchange market -- The international monetary system -- The strategy of international business -- Entering foreign markets -- Exporting, importing, and countertrade -- Global production, outsourcing, and logistics -- Global marketing and R&D -- Global human resource management.
- 9780073381398 (alk. paper)
007338139X (alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 557-582) and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Business copy: Purchased with funds from the Louis and Virginia Benzak Business Librarian; 20089.
Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment (Campus College Libraries) ; 2018
View MARC record | catkey: 4903706