Rethinking rights : historical, political, and philosophical perspectives / edited by Bruce P. Frohnen and Kenneth L. Grasso
- Columbia : University of Missouri Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- ix, 271 pages ; 25 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Frohnen, Bruce
Grasso, Kenneth L.
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- The Eric Voegelin Institute series in political philosophy
- "Essays retrace the historical development of rights in the West, assessing the influence of Locke, Burke, and the authors of the Declaration of Independence to clarify the experience of rights within the Western tradition, showing that rights need to be rethought so that they may again truly serve the human good"--Provided by publisher.
- 9780826218209 (hard back : alk. paper)
0826218202 (hard back : alk. paper)
9780826218315 (pbk. : alk. paper)
0826218318 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 4910326