The Meo [videorecording] / Granada colour production ; directed and produced by Brian Moser
- Disappearing world
- Before the Vietnam War, the Meo of Indochina grew maize and opium, and lived in villages with their extended families. When the war shattered their peaceful existence, most males fourteen years of age and over joined the fighting while tens of thousands of other Meo fled to refugee camps.
- 0780005198 and 9780780005198
- Originally released in 1972.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Cameraman, Michael Davis ; editor, Dai Vaughan.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Jacques Lemoine.
- Technical Details:
- VHS format.
View MARC record | catkey: 4911570