Three-dimensional geologic map of the Hayward fault zone, San Francisco Bay region, California / by G.A. Phelps ... [and others] ; U.S. Department of the Interior, U.S. Geological Survey
- Scientific investigations map ; 3045
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale not given. (W 122⁰30'00"--W 122⁰00'00"/N 38⁰00'00"--N 37⁰22'30").
- Relief shown by shading.
Title from HTML index page (viewed on Oct. 21, 2008).
Accompanied by pamphlet (34 p.)
Includes 11 cross-sections, schematic diagram, and index map.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 24-30 of pamphlet file).
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the USGS web site. Address as of 12/5/08: http://pubs.usgs.gov/sim/3045/; current access via PURL.
System requirements: PC with Internet access and Adobe Acrobat Reader or similar software to access .pdf files.
View MARC record | catkey: 4912217