Soil survey of Grant and Hardy counties, West Virginia / United States Department of Agriculture, Soil Conservation Service in cooperation with the Forest Service and the West Virginia University Agricultural and Forestry Experiment Station
- [Washington, D.C.?] : U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Soil Conservation ServiceSoil Conservation Service, 
- Physical Description:
- ix, 248 pages, 3 unnumbered pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Soil Conservation Service, United States. Forest Service, and West Virginia University. Agricultural and Forestry Experiment Station
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Title from title screen (viewed Nov. 25, 2008). and "Issued November 1989"--P. iii.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (page 121) and index to map sheets.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Washington, D.C.?] : U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Soil Conservation Service,  Mode of access: World Wide Web. System requirements: Adobe Acrobat reader. and Electronic reproduction. [Washington, D.C.?] : U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Soil Conservation Service, .
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the USDA web site. Address as of 11/25/2008: http://soildatamart.nrcs.usda.gov/Manuscripts/WV628/0/granthardy.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 4912259