Continuation of the national emergency with respect to Sudan : message from the President of the United States transmitting notification that the national emergency with respect to Sudan is to continue in effect beyond November 3, 2008, pursuant to 50 U.S.C. 1622(d).
- Corporate Author:
- United States. President (2001-2009 : Bush)
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 1 electronic text (3 pages) : HTML, digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Bush, George W. (George Walker), 1946- and United States. Congress. House. Committee on Foreign Affairs
- House document / 110th Congress, 2d session ; 110-153
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Title from title screen (viewed on Dec. 4, 2008)., "Referred to the Committee on Foreign Affairs.", and "November 19, 2008."
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the GPO Access web site. Addresses as of 12/4/08: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=110%5Fcong%5Fdocuments&docid=f:hd153.110 (text version), http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=110%5Fcong%5Fdocuments&docid=f:hd153.110.pdf (PDF version); current access is available via PURLs.
View MARC record | catkey: 4912507