Regulatory Guide 1.209 : guidelines for environmental qualification of safety-related computer-based instrumentation and control systems in nuclear power plants
- Corporate Author:
- U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission. Office of Nuclear Regulatory Research
- Additional Titles:
- Guidelines for environmental qualification of safety-related computer-based instrumentation and control systems in nuclear power plants
- [Washington, D.C.] : U.S. Nuclear Regulatory Commission, Office of Nuclear Regulatory Research, 
- Physical Description:
- 11 pages : digital, PDF file
- Title from title screen (viewed Dec. 11, 2008).
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the NRC web site. Address as of 12/11/2008: http://www.nrc.gov/reading-rm/doc-collections/reg-guides/power-reactors/active/01-209/01-209.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 4912786