Strategies for reducing homicide [electronic resource] : the comprehensive homicide initiative in Richmond, California / by James J. Fyfe, John S. Goldkamp, and Michael D. White
- Fyfe, James J.
- Washington, DC : U.S. Dept. of Justice, Office of Justice Programs, Bureau of Justice Assistance, 
- Physical Description:
- iv, 39 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- Goldkamp, John S.
White, Michael D. (Michael Douglas), 1951-
Crime and Justice Research Institute
United States. Bureau of Justice Assistance
- Title from title screen (viewed Dec. 18, 2008).
"This document was prepared by the Crime and Justice Research Institute, under grant number 96-DD-BX-0091."
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 35-37).
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the BJA web site. Address as of 12/18/08: http://www.ncjrs.gov/pdffiles/168100.pdf ; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 4913068