Web of life [videorecording] : exploring biodiversity / writer and producer, David Elisco ; a production of WQED Pittsburgh in association with World Wildlife Fund
- Princeton, NJ : Films For the Humanities & Sciences, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 videocassette (115 min.) : sound, color with black and white sequences ; 1/2 in. + guides
- Additional Creators:
- WQED (Television station : Pittsburgh, Pa.), World Wildlife Fund, and Films for the Humanities & Sciences (Firm)
- Travels around the world to explore the connections among all living things on Earth, from life in the rain forest to the critical link between fungi and trees. Includes segments covering a tropical adventure, the capture of kangaroo rats, tracking the sounds of diversity, songbirds in the night, the loss of biodiversity, ancient music, threatened cultures, technosapiens, old-growth forest search, biological reconnaissance, wildlands, local solutions, wildflowers, diversity, and drought.
- See Medianet for MediaTech printed material.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Director of photography, Mark Knobil; editor, Robyn Hutman; narrator, John Corbett; original music, Michael Whalen.
- Technical Details:
View MARC record | catkey: 4920768