Educational use of copyrighted material [videorecording] : infringement or fair use / Starlink
- This teleconference for educators deals with the use of copyrighted materials ? print, videotape, and computer software ? in the classroom. Explores potential classroom violations, discusses the legal concept of fair use, familiarizes faculty with section 107 of the copyright law, and includes comments by a panel of experts.
- Title from teleconference participant packet, "c" of copyrighted is the copyright symbol.
Taped from live teleconference, December 2, 1993. Off-air licensing rights procured.
Produced at the R. Jan LeCroy Center for Educational Television, Dallas County Community College District.
See Medianet for MediaTech printed material.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Producer, Salvador Chavez, Jr. ; director, Steve McKeon.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Moderator, John McCaa, and three copyright legal experts, Gail M. Daly, Georgia K. Harper and Michael A. O'Neil.
- Technical Details:
- VHS format.
- PENN STATE USE ONLY.
View MARC record | catkey: 4921167