Norfolk & Western Railway and connections, 1930
- Corporate Author:
- Poor's Publishing Company
- Additional Titles:
- Norfolk and Western Railway and connections, 1930
- [New York, New York] : Poor's Publishing Company, 
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 21 x 31 cm
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale approximately 1:3,500,000 (W 85°--W 74°/N 41°--N 35°).
- "Copyright, 1931, by Poor's Publishing Company N.Y."
Shows single tracks, double tracks and proposed new rail lines.
- Geographic Coverage:
- Covers an area from Cincinnati in the west to New York City in the east, and from central Ohio and Pennsylvania in the north to the northern Georgia and South Carolina borders.
- Action Note:
- Conserved; Deacidification; PSU Libraries copy 000065636053
View MARC record | catkey: 4926276