Red River Gorge geological area, Daniel Boone National Forest, Kentucky, 2008 / United States Department of Agriculture, Forest Service
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Forest Service
- Additional Titles:
- Panel title: Red River Gorge geological area, Daniel Boone National Forest : America's great outdoors, Kentucky, 2008
- Atlanta, Ga. : U.S. Dept. of Agriculture, Forest Service ; Denver, CO : USGS information Services, 2008.
- Rev. Aug. 2008.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color, synthetic ; 86 x 73 cm, folded to 23 x 11 cm
- 9781593516697 and 159351669X
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:24,000 ; Lambert conformal conic projection (W 83⁰42ʹ30ʺ--W 83⁰32ʹ30ʺ/N 37⁰55ʹ00ʺ--N 37⁰45ʹ00ʺ).
- Relief shown by contours, shading, and spot heights., "Constructed 2006 ... Revised in the Regional Office and reviewed by the Daniel Boone NF in 2008.", "Forest Service map.", Shipping list no.: 2009-0058-P., Inset: [Big Branch canoe launch]. Scale not given., Includes recreation site index, descriptive list of trails and trail mileages, index to topographic maps, and vicinity map., Text, recreation information, area map, and col. ill on verso., and "R8-RG 230."
View MARC record | catkey: 4934488