Deviants and the abandoned in French society : selections from the Annales, économies, sociétés, civilisations, volume IV / edited by Robert Forster and Orest Ranum ; translated by Elborg Forster and Patricia M. Ranum
- Baltimore : Johns Hopkins University Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xii, 245 pages : illustrations ; 23 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Forster, Robert, 1926-
Ranum, Orest A.
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Rossiaud, J. Prostitution, youth, and society in the towns of southeastern France in the fifteenth century -- Delasselle, C. Abandoned children in eighteenth-century Paris -- Zysberg, A. Galley rowers in the mid-eighteenth century -- Castan, N. Summary justice -- Abbiateci, A. Arsonists in eighteenth-century France -- Bleandonu, G. and Le Gaufey, G. The creation of the insane asylums of Auxerre and Paris -- Perrot, M. Delinquency and the penitentiary system in nineteenth-century France.
- Related Titles:
- Annales (Paris, France : 1946)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 494790