A beautiful baby boy, but ... [videorecording].
- University Park, PA : Penn State University Audio-Visual Services, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 videocassette (60 min.) : sound, color ; 1/2 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Hastings Center
Public Broadcasting Service (U.S.)
Pennsylvania State University. Audio-Visual Services
- Examines the most common genetic disorder, Down's syndrome, which causes mental retardation in one of 600 to 700 newborn infants. Explores the ethical implications of amniocentesis, infant stimulation, schooling, work-activity centers, sheltered workshops, and institutional programs. Study guides available.
- Related Titles:
- Through the genetic maze (Television program)
- Originally broadcast on the television program Through the genetic maze on PBS in the 1980's.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Produced by Penn State Television in association with the Hastings Center, Institute of Society, Ethics, and the Life Sciences.
- Technical Details:
View MARC record | catkey: 496431