NLIN2 : Least-squares estimation of nonlinear parameters, main program / by Donald W. Marquardt
- Marquardt, Donald W.
- University Park, Pa. : The Pennsylvania State University Computation Center, 1983.
- Physical Description:
- 1 volume (various pagings) ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- NLIN2 is a FORTRAN program employing the maximum neighborhood method of iteration to find least-squares estimates of parameters in a nonlinear model. While this program is over 20 years old, the nonlinear search algorithm remains "state-of-the-art".
- Related Titles:
- Least-squares estimation of nonlinear parameters
- "External program from Share". and "Program revised: August, 1966".
- Action Note:
- committed to retain 20170930 20430101 HathiTrust https://www.hathitrust.org/shared_print_program
View MARC record | catkey: 497658