Arab-Israeli relations, 1917-1970 [electronic resource].
- [Farmington Hills, Mich.] : Thomson Gale, [date of publication not identified]
- Additional Creators:
- Great Britain. Public Record Office
- Middle east online. Series 1
- Restrictions on Access:
- Access restricted by licensing agreement.
- Fully searchable database of primary source documents from the British National Archives that chronicle the politics, wars, administration, and diplomacy surrounding the Palestine Mandate and the Arab-Israeli conflict. Topics covered include the background to the establishment of the State of Israel, Black September, the Border wars of the 1950s, the British capture of Jerusalem, the Cold War in the Middle East, the formation of the United Arab Republic, Jewish terror groups, and milestones in the Palestine-Zionist tension and their impact on British policy leading to the Partition of 1948.
- Dates of Publication and/or Sequential Designation:
- Began in 2005?
- Title from home page (viewed May 30, 2007). and AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Other Forms:
- Also available on microform: The Middle East : a documentary resource.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: World Wide Web.
View MARC record | catkey: 4989197