Medical genetics / Lynn B. Jorde, John C. Carey, Michael J. Bamshad
- Jorde, Lynn B.
- Philadelphia : Mosby/Elsevier, 
- Copyright Date:
- 4th ed.
- Physical Description:
- xi, 350 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 28 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Carey, John C., 1946- and Bamshad, Michael J.
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Background and history -- Basic cell biology : structure and function of genes and chromosomes -- Genetic variation : its origin and detection -- Autosomal dominant and recessive inheritance -- Sex-linked and nontraditional modes of inheritance -- Clinical cytogenetics : the chromosomal basis of human disease -- Biochemical genetics : disorders of metabolism -- Gene mapping and identification -- Immunogenetics -- Developmental genetics -- Cancer genetics -- Multifactorial inheritance and common diseases -- Genetic testing and gene therapy -- Genetics and personalized medicine -- Clinical genetics and genetic counseling.
- 9780323053730 and 0323053734
- Related Titles:
- Medical genetics
- Rev. ed. of: Medical genetics / Lynn B. Jorde [and others]. 3rd ed. 1996.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 4989237