English embroidery from the Metropolitan Museum of Art, 1580-1700 : 'twixt art and nature / Andrew Morrall and Melinda Watt, editors ; essays by Cristina Balloffet Carr [and others].
- New York : The Bard Graduate Center for Studies in the Decortive Arts, Design, and Culture ; New York : The Metropolitan Museum of Art ; New Haven : Yale University Press, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xix, 308 pages : illustrations (chiefly color) ; 32 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Morrall, Andrew, Watt, Melinda, and Carr, Cristina Balloffet
- 9780300129670 (alk. paper) and 030012967X (alk. paper)
- "With contributions by master's and doctoral students of the Bard Graduate Center." and Published in conjunction with the exhibition: English embroidery from The Metropolitan Museum of Art, 1580-1700: 'twixt art and nature, held at the Bard Graduate Center for Studies in the Decortive Arts, Design, and Culture from Dec. 11, 2008-April 12, 2009"--T.p. verso.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 294-303) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 4990598