Congressional Districts of the 109th Congress of the United States, January 2005-2007 / U.S. Department of Commerce, Economics and Statistics Administratin, U.S. Census Bureau ; prepared by the Geography Division
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:5,000,000 (W 130°--W 60°/N 55°--N 25°).
- Shipping list no.: 2009-0010-S., "State, county, and statistically equivalent boundaries are as of January 1, 2000. Source: U.S. Census Bureau's TIGER database.", Includes lists of Senate and House membership by state, location map, Census Bureau's official seal, and notes., Insets: [Alaska] -- [Hawaii]., Ancillary maps: Guam -- American Samoa -- Puerto Rico and U.S. Virgin Islands., and Map. Cat for UP-MAPS. VAA 2/16/09
- Other Forms:
- Available also through the Library of Congress Web site as a raster image.
View MARC record | catkey: 4990953