The economic effects of the recently increased minimum wage : oversight field hearing before the Subcommittee on Insular Affairs of the Committee on Natural Resources, U.S. House of Representatives, One Hundred Tenth Congress, second session, Friday, February 22, 2008, in American Samoa
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Congress. House. Committee on Natural Resources. Subcommittee on Insular Affairs
- Washington : U.S. G.P.O., 2008.
- Physical Description:
- iii, 77 pages : digital, PDF file
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Report Numbers:
- Y 4.R 31/3:110-58
Serial no. 110-58 (United States. Congress. House. Committee on Natural Resources)
- Title from title screen (viewed on Jan. 13, 2009).
Paper version available for sale by the Supt. of Docs., U.S. G.P.O.
"Serial no. 110-58."
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the GPO Access web site. Address as of 1/13/09: http://frwebgate.access.gpo.gov/cgi-bin/getdoc.cgi?dbname=110%5Fhouse%5Fhearings&docid=f:40916.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 4991885