Victims with disabilities : the forensic interview : techniques for interviewing victims with communication and/or cognitive disabilities : trainer's guide
- Washington, DC : Office for Victims of Crime, Office of Justice Programs, U.S. Dept. of Justice, 
- Physical Description:
- iii, 61 pages : digital, PDF file
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Office of Justice Programs. Office for Victims of Crime and Arc Riverside
- Restrictions on Access:
- Free-to-read Unrestricted online access
- Title from title screen (viewed on Jan. 28, 2009)., "Prepared by Arc Riverside under cooperative agreement 2003-VF-GX-K016.", "April 2007.", and Accompanies a DVD with the same title.
- Technical Details:
- Mode of access: Internet from the OVC web site. Address as of 1/28/09: http://www.ovc.gov/publications/infores/pdftxt/VictimsGuideBook.pdf; current access available via PURL.
View MARC record | catkey: 4992347