Holly [videorecording] / Priority Films presents a Priority Films production in association with Max Entertainment and Vox Entertainment and Autumn Entertainment Partners, a film by Guy Moshe ; produced by Guy Jacobson, Adi Ezroni, Guy Moshe ; screenplay by Guy Jacobson and Guy Moshe ; directed by Guy Moshe
- [New York] : City Lights Home Entertainment, 
[Burbank, CA] : Distributed by Warner/Elektra/Atlantic.
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 videodisc (113 min.) : sound, color ; 4 3/4 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Jacobson, Guy
Ledoyen, Virginie, 1976-
Max Entertainment (Firm)
Vox Entertainment (Firm)
Autumn Entertainment Partners
City Lights Home Entertainment (Firm)
- Language Note:
- In English with optional Spanish subtitles ; closed-captioned.
- The notorious red light district of Phnom Penh, Cambobia. Patrick is an American card shark and dealer of stolen artifacts who has been living in Cambodia for years. He encounters Holly, a 12-year-old Vietnamese girl, in the K11 red light village. Sold by her impoverished family and smuggled across the border to work as a prostitute. Holly's virginity makes her a lucrative prize. She is sold to a child trafficker. Patrick embarks on a frantic search to bring her to safety.
- Audience Notes:
- MPAA rating: R; for disturbing sexual situations involving children, and for language.
- Originally produced as a motion picture in 2006.
Special features: Behind-the-scenes: the making of Holly; interviews with Ron Livingston, Chris Penn, Thuy Nguyen & Udo Kier; the State Department honors the filmmakers.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Director of photography, Yaron Orbach ; editor, Isabella Monteiro de Castro ; original music, Tôn-Thât Thiêt.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Ron Livingston, Virginie Ledoyen, Chris Penn, Udo Kier, Thuy Nguyen.
- Technical Details:
- DVD; Dolby Digital.
View MARC record | catkey: 4993117