Puttin' on ole massa : the slave narratives of Henry Bibb, William Wells Brown, and Solomon Northup / Gilbert Osofsky, editor
- New York : Harper & Row, 1969.
- 1st Harper torchbook ed.
- Physical Description:
- 409 pages ; 21 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Osofsky, Gilbert, 1935-1974, Bibb, Henry, 1815-, Brown, William Wells, 1814?-1884, and Northup, Solomon, 1808-1863?
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Harper torchbooks ; TB 1432 and American perspectives
- Narrative of the life and adventures of Henry Bibb, an American slave -- Narrative of Willieam Wells Brown, a fugitive slave -- Twelve years a slave : narrative of Solomon Northup.
- Charles L. Blockson Collection of African Americana and the African Diaspora.
- Originally published in hardcover by Harper & Row in 1969.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages -409).
View MARC record | catkey: 4997240