Key practices in culturally alert counseling [videorecording] : a demonstration of skills / produced, directed & co-written by Garrett J. McAuliffe
- Additional Titles:
- Demonstration of skills
- Los Angeles : Sage Publications, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 videodisc (62 min.) : sound, color with black and white sequences ; 4 3/4 in. + 1 resource guide (vi, 25 pages ; 23 cm)
- Additional Creators:
- McAuliffe, Garrett
- Culturally alert counseling
- Introduction -- Accessibility -- Assessment -- Intervention
- This video illustrates the key components for integrating culture into counseling. The three clusters of skills identified: accessibility skills, assessment skills, and intervention skills.
- Audience Notes:
- For professionals in practice, students and instructors.
- Based on "The Practice of Culturally Alert Counseling" by Garrett J. McAuliffe, Tim Grothaus, David Parè and Ali Wininger from the book: Culturally Alert Counseling: A Comprehensive Introduction.
Originally produced in 2007.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Scriptwriters, Garrett J. McAuliffe, Tammi Milliken, Tim Grothaus ; art direction by Robert Jones ; cameras, Kirby Broyles, Jeanette Chappelle, Gordon Mitchell, Kimberly Payne ; audio, Jeanette Chappelle, Kimberly Payne.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Participants and cultural informants: Kim Phuong Davis, Arminda Israel, Gwen Lee-Thomas, Jose Ramos, Sherry Sutton.
- Technical Details:
View MARC record | catkey: 4997259