Encyclopedia of entomology [electronic resource] / edited by John L. Capinera
- Dordrecht ; London : Springer, 2008.
- 2nd ed.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (4 volumes (lxiii, 4, 346 pages, 128 unnumbered pages of plates)) : illustrations (some color), maps
- Additional Creators:
- Capinera, John L.
- Springer reference
- V. 1. A-C -- v. 2. D-K -- v. 3. L-R -- v. 4. S-Z.
- Provides an overview of insects and their close relatives. Coverage includes insect classification, behavior, ecology, genetics and evolution, physiology, and management, and references to relevant literature. All the major arthropod groups are addressed, along with many important families and species. Places special emphasis on insect relationships with people, medical entomology, biological control and insect pathology.
1402062427 (set : hbk.)
1402063601 (print and electronic bundle)
9781402062421 (set : hbk.)
9781402063602 (print and electronic bundle)
- Previous ed.: Dordrecht; London: Kluwer Academic, 2004.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 5001746