The anti-anxiety workbook : proven strategies to overcome worry, phobias, panic, and obsessions / Martin M. Antony, Peter J. Norton
- The Guilford self-help workbook series
- Introduction: The faces of anxiety -- Part I: The prep -- Anxiety : the big picture -- Getting to know your anxiety -- Getting ready for treatment -- Part II: The program -- Changing your anxious thinking -- Eliminating the safety net -- Confronting feared objects and situations -- Confronting scary thoughts, memories, images, and urges -- Confronting frightening feelings and sensations -- Learning to relax : relaxation, meditation, and acceptance -- Medications and herbal remedies -- Part III: In the long run -- Creating an anti-anxiety lifestyle -- Overcoming treatment obstacles -- Living without anxiety -- A guide for family and friends.
- 9781593859930 (pbk. : alk. paper) and 1593859937 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 243-256) and index.
- Source of Acquisition:
- Beaver copy: Purchased with funds from the Paterno Libraries Endowment; 20089.
View MARC record | catkey: 5003204