Endocrinology of social relationships / edited by Peter T. Ellison and Peter B. Gray
- Cambridge, Mass. : Harvard University Press, 2009.
- Physical Description:
- vii, 499 pages : illustrations ; 25 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Ellison, Peter Thorpe and Gray, Peter B., 1972-
- Evolution and ecological diversity in animal mating and parenting systems / Phyllis C. Lee -- Neuroendocrine mechanisms underlying social relationships / Kim Wallen and Janice Hassett -- Social relationships and reproductive ecology / Peter T. Ellison -- Hormone-behavior interrelationships in a changing environment / John C. Wingfield -- The endocrinology of the human adaptive complex / Jane B. Lancaster and Hillard S. Kaplan -- The endocrinology of social relationships in rodents / C. Sue Carter ... [et al.] -- The endocrinology of family relationships in biparental monkeys / Toni E. Ziegler and Charles T. Snowdon -- Hormonal and neurochemical influences on aggression in group-living monkeys / Lynn A. Fairbanks -- The endocrinology of intersexual relationships in the apes / Melissa Emery Thompson -- Human sex differences in social relationships: organizational and activational effects of androgens / Matthew H. McIntyre and Carole K. Hooven -- The role of sex hormones in the initiation of human mating relationships / James R. Roney -- Human male testosterone, pair-bonding and fatherhood / Peter B. Gray and Benjamin C. Campbell -- Neurobiology of human maternal care / Alison S. Fleming and Andrea Gonzalez -- Oxytocin, vasopressin, and human social behavior / Roxanne Sanchez ... [et al.] -- Androgens and diversity in adult human partnering / Sari M. van Anders -- Early life influences on the ontogeny of the neuroendocrine stress response in the human child / Pablo Nepomnaschy and Mark Flinn.
- 9780674031173 (alk. paper)
0674031172 (alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages -489) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 5003893