Victorian childhoods / Ginger S. Frost
- Frost, Ginger Suzanne, 1962-
- Westport, Conn. : Praeger, 2009.
- Physical Description:
- xi, 192 pages : illustrations, maps ; 25 cm.
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Victorian life and times, 1932-944X
- Children and the family -- School days -- Child labor in Victorian Britain -- Victorian children at play -- "For God and country" : building the better boy (and girl) -- Lost boys and girls -- The Victorian expansion of childhood.
- 9780275989668 (alk. paper) and 0275989666 (alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages -185) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 5003967