The mystery of twins [videorecording] / produced by Optomen Television for The Learning Channel
- Seattle, Wash. : Distributed by Unapix Home Entertainment, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 videocassette (52 min.) : sound, color ; 1/2 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Fleming, Patrick, Andreae, Simon, Stinton, Colin, Optomen Television (Firm), Learning Channel (Firm), and Unapix Entertainment, Inc
- Follows research projects in Minnesota and worldwide dedicated to finding, reuniting, and examining identical twins, including many who were separated at birth. Points out the uncanny similarities among many twins, throwing new light not only on the nature of extrasensory perception and the unknowns of the "twinning process" but also on the nature vs. nurture issue. Considers the evolutionary significance of naturally occurring clones and indicates that twins are uniquely positioned to show the extraordinary degree to which destinies may be written in genes.
- Videocassette release of the 1996 production.
- Creation/Production Credits Note:
- Produced and directed by Patrick Fleming ; writer, Simon Andreae ; production managers, Ingrid Darbyshire, Pippa White ; executive producer, Peter Gillbe. For the Learning Channel: executive producers, Connie Bottinelli, Warren Weidner ; series editor, Maurice Paleau.
- Participant/Performer Note:
- Narrated by Colin Stinton.
- Technical Details:
- VHS format.
View MARC record | catkey: 5005938