The Constitution, that delicate balance. 12, Affirmative action vs. reverse discrimination [videorecording] / produced by Media and Society Seminars, a program of the Columbia University Graduate School of Journalism in association with WTTW /Chicago [and] WNET/New York ; producer, Jude Dratt ; director, Chuck Waggoner
- Santa Barbara, Calif. : Intellimation, Inc., 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 videocassette (57 min.) : sound, color ; 1/2 in.
- Additional Creators:
- Media and Society Seminars
Columbia University. Graduate School of Journalism
WTTW (Television station : Chicago, Ill.)
WNET (Television station : New York, N.Y.)
- Contemporary society has attempted to redress discriminatory practices with affirmative action programs. This discussion examines accusations that such programs foster reverse discrimination.
- Related Titles:
- Affirmative action vs. reverse discrimination
- Technical Details:
View MARC record | catkey: 500705