Organization and administration of special education classes for the orthogenic backward / Commonwealth of Pennsylvania, Department of public instruction
- Corporate Author:
- Pennsylvania. Department of Public Instruction
- Harrisburg : [publisher not identified], 1935.
- Physical Description:
- 91 pages including frontispiece, illustrations, forms : folded plate, folded diagram ; 23 cm.
- Additional Creators:
- Reiter, Frank Horace, 1883- and Kugler, Edna M.
- Bulletin 85
- Folded diagram mounted on p. 3 of cover., "This bulletin was prepared by Doctor Frank H. Reiter, chief, special education, and Miss Edna M. Kugler, advisor, special education, as a part of the general curriculum program developed under the direction of William H. Bristow, director, bureau of the school curriculum."--P. 6., "Sources of handicraft tools and materials": p. 86-90., and "Inexpensive materials for manual activities": p. 91.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references.
View MARC record | catkey: 5008258