The siting of wireless communications facilities : an overview of federal, state, and local law / Kathleen Ruane
- Ruane, Kathleen Ann
- Washington, DC : Congressional Research Service, 2012.
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (8 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Library of Congress. Congressional Research Service
- CRS report for Congress ; RS20783
- This report provides an overview of the federal, state, and local laws governing the siting of wireless communications facilities, including recent amendments to federal law governing tower siting contained in the Middle Class Tax Relief and Job Creation Act of 2012. This report will also discuss the Federal Communications Commission?s (FCC or Commission) recent actions related to streamlining the tower siting application process at the state and local level"--Summary.
- "May 21, 2012."
View MARC record | catkey: 5014179