Argument of John Quincy Adams, before the Supreme Court of the United States : in the case of the United States, appellants, vs. Cinque, and others, Africans, captured in the schooner Amistad, by Lieut. Gedney, delivered on the 24th of February and 1st of March, 1841 : with a review of the case of the Antelope, reported in the 10th, 11th, and 12th volumes of Wheaton's reports
- Adams, John Quincy, 1767-1848
- New York : S.W. Benedict, 1841.
[Buffalo, New York] : William S. Hein & Co., 
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (135 pages).
- Additional Creators:
- Cinque, Gedney, Thomas R., -1857, and United States. Supreme Court
- Related Titles:
- Case of the Antelope reviewed
- "The case of the Antelope reviewed"--Pages 94-134.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Reviewed/Cited In:
- Checklist Amer. imprints, 41-40
View MARC record | catkey: 5014244