Design requirements engineering, a ten-year perspective [electronic resource] : Design Requirements Workshop, Cleveland, OH, USA, June 3-6, 2007, Revised and Invited Papers / Kalle Lyytinen [and others] (Eds.).
- Conference Author:
- Design Requirements Workshop (2007 : Cleveland, Ohio)
- Berlin : Springer-Verlag, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 online resource (xii, 494 pages) : illustrations
- Additional Creators:
- Lyytinen, Kalle, 1953-
- Lecture notes in business information processing, 14
- High Impact Design Requirements -- Key Design Challenges for the Next Decade; Current and Future Research Directions in Requirements Engineering; Requirements in the 21st Century: Current Practice and Emerging Trends; Section 1: Fundamental Concepts of Design; The Evolution of Design Requirements in the Trajectory of Artificiality: A Research Agenda; A Proposal for a Formal Definition of the Design Concept; Incomplete by Design and Designing for Incompleteness; Challenges in Requirements Engineering: A Research Agenda for Conceptual Modeling; Section 2: Evolution and the Fluidity of Design.
- Based on the Design Requirements Workshop, held June 3-6, 2007, in Cleveland, OH, USA, where leading researchers met to assess the state of affairs and define new directions, this book includes papers that were reviewed and selected to give an overview of the development and an outlook on probable future challenges and priorities.
- Includes index.
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 5017176