Development planning areas of the United States [cartographic material] / U.S. Department of Commerce, Economic Development Administration ; compiled and produced periodically by the Office of Regional Planning, Economic Development Administration, U.S. Department of Commerce
- Corporate Author:
- United States. Economic Development Administration
- Washington, D.C. : U.S. Gov't Print. Off, 1968.
- 2nd ed., Jan. 1968.
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 62 x 107 cm + 1 addendum sheet
- Additional Creators:
- United States. Office of Regional Development Planning and American Institute of Planners
- Cartographic Mathematical Data:
- Scale 1:5,000,000 ; Albers equal area projection, standard parallels 29 1/2° and 45 1/2° (E 172°--W 65°/N 75°--N 16°).
- "Map information supplied by 50 state planning agencies collected through the Dept. of Commerce and the American Institute of Planners...", Inset maps at various scales: Alaska -- Hawaii -- Guam -- Tutuila -- The Virgin Islands -- Puerto Rico., and Includes table of "Selected federal, state, and locally established planning jurisdictions reported prior to January 1968," descriptive legend, and notes.
View MARC record | catkey: 502064