Canada, Alaska and Greenland [cartographic material] / compiled and drawn in the Cartographic Section of the National Geographic Society for the National Geographic Magazine ; James M. Darley, chief cartographer ; compilation by D.G. Bouma [and others] ; relief by John J. Brehm
- Corporate Author:
- National Geographic Society (U.S.). Cartographic Section
- Washington, D.C. : The Society, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- 1 map : color ; 63 x 84 cm, folded to 17 x 22 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Darley, James M. (James Morrison)
Bouma, D. G.
Brehm, John J.
- Relief shown by shading and spot heights.
Also shows principal railways, roads, canals, and principal airports.
"June 1947, The National Geographic Magazine, Vol. XCI, No. 6."
Insets: Aleutian Islands, same scale as main map -- Arctic Ocean.
Includes lists of "Geographical equivalents" and "Abbreviations," and notes.
View MARC record | catkey: 504431