The theory and practice of Creole grammar / by J.J. Thomas
- Thomas, J. J. (John Jacob)
- London : New Beacon Books, 1969.
- 1st ed. reprinted / with an introduction by Gertrud Buscher.
- Physical Description:
- xviii, viii, 135 pages ; 19 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Aub-Buscher, Gertrud
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- 0901241032 (hbk.)
- Charles L. Blockson Collection of African Americana and the African Diaspora.
- Reprint of 1st ed., Port of Spain, Chronicle Pub. Office, 1869.
Later printings lack edition statement and have pagination numbered to p. 134; errata on p. .
Blockson Collection copy has label on p.  of cover: Distributed by Calaloux Publications ... Wellesley, Mass. 1989 printing.
- Bibliography Note:
- Bibliography: pages xviii.
View MARC record | catkey: 50830