Integrating Environment into Agriculture and Forestry [electronic resource] : Progress and Prospects in Eastern Europe and Central Asia
- Washington, DC : World Bank, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xx, 67 pages : illustrations ; 28 cm + 1 CD-ROM (4 3/4 in.)
- Additional Creators:
- Sutton, William R., 1967-, World Bank, and World Bank. Europe and Central Asia Region. Sustainable Development Department
- Integrating environment into agriculture and forestry -- Agriculture and forestry have major impacts on the environment -- Focusing on the East and on agriculture -- Improving awareness of sustainability issues in agriculture and forestry -- Building capacity for implementation -- Increasing incentives for implementation -- Building on success -- Meeting the challenges ahead.
- "Europe and Central Asia Region Sustainable Development Department."
AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages 65-67).
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Washington, D.C.] : World Bank Group, . (World Bank e-Library)
View MARC record | catkey: 5085638