Urbanization and Growth [electronic resource].
- Washington, DC : Commission on Growth and Development : World Bank, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- xxx, 255 pages : illustrations (some color) ; 26 cm
- Additional Creators:
- Spence, Michael, 1943-, Annez, Patricia Clarke, and Buckley, Robert M.
- Urbanization and growth : setting the context / Patricia Clarke Annez and Robert M. Buckley -- Rethinking economic growth in a globalizing world : an economic geography lens / Anthony J. Venables -- Are cities engines of growth and prosperity for developing countries? / Gilles Duranton -- Urbanization, agglomeration, and economic development / John M. Quigley -- Spatial inequality and economic development : theories, facts, and policies / Sukkoo Kim -- Housing policy in developing countries : the importance of the informal economy / Richard Arnott -- The U.S. subprime mortgage crisis : issues raised and lessons learned / Dwight M. Jaffee.
- AVAILABLE ONLINE TO AUTHORIZED PSU USERS.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Reproduction Note:
- Electronic reproduction. [Washington, D.C.] : World Bank Group, . (World Bank e-Library)
View MARC record | catkey: 5085662