Marriage dissolution in Singapore : revisiting family values and ideology in marriage / by Paulin Tay Straughan
- Straughan, Paulin Tay
- Leiden ; Boston : Brill, 2009.
- Physical Description:
- xi, 176 pages ; 24 cm.
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Social sciences in Asia, 1567-2794 ; v. 23
- Overview of divorce in contemporary Singapore : taking stock -- Choosing the right one : romantic love, courtship and marriage preparation -- What dreams are made of : role of ideology in marriage and divorce -- The time bind : work and family interface -- Looking ahead : the future of family.
- 9789004171619 (pbk. : alk. paper)
9004171614 (pbk. : alk. paper)
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references (pages -172) and index.
View MARC record | catkey: 5087618