By design : evidence for nature's intelligent designer - the God of the Bible / Jonathan Sarfati
- Sarfati, Jonathan D., 1964-
- [Powder Springs, GA] : Creation Book Publishers, 
- Copyright Date:
- Physical Description:
- iii, 260 pages : illustrations ; 22 cm
Full Text available online
By special arrangement in response to the COVID-19 pandemic, patrons may access this resource online through the HathiTrust Emergency Temporary Access Service.
- Introduction: A brief history of design -- Eyes and sight -- Other senses -- Colours and patterns -- Flight -- Navigation and orientation -- Catapults -- Stickiness -- Magnificent materials -- Plant power -- Motors -- The origin of life -- What about 'poorly designed' things? -- Why are there 'bad things' in nature? -- Objections to design -- Cosmic design -- Who is the Designer?
- Today, the ID ("intelligent design") movement is capturing headlines (and igniting controversy) around the world. But in the process, many are coming to think that a credible challenge to the dominant Darwinian naturalism of our time means backing away from a clear stand for the truth of the Bible. Now creationist heavyweight Jonathan Sarfati challenges this mindset head on - - Back cover.
- Bibliography Note:
- Includes bibliographical references and index.
- Action Note:
- committed to retain 20170930 20430101 HathiTrust https://www.hathitrust.org/shared_print_program
View MARC record | catkey: 5092080